LA Lakers star Jeremy Lin has been all about the pranks lately. First he was pulling off some expert dunk cams, then he was smashing a cake in his mom’s face, and now he’s freaking people out by pretending to be a wax figure.
Last month, Madame Tussauds wax museum in San Francisco unveiled its Jeremy Lin statue. Lin, noted jokester, saw that as an opportunity to punk a bunch of people. Even his mom and his uncle — who’s just trying to take an innocent selfie with what he believes is an inanimate object — seem to fall for the prank.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization