Scary Movie star Anna Faris said on Conan Tuesday that she loves to anonymously send sexy 80’s-style postcards of scantily-clad women to her mom, whom she says is quite conservative.
“I know that as he’s putting the postcard into the mailbox, I see my mom envisioning that, and I can feel her getting annoyed, and I delight in that,” Faris told host Conan O’Brien.
Faris plays a mom herself on television in her show Mom. The show will have its second-season premiere on Sept. 29.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space