Scary Movie star Anna Faris said on Conan Tuesday that she loves to anonymously send sexy 80’s-style postcards of scantily-clad women to her mom, whom she says is quite conservative.
“I know that as he’s putting the postcard into the mailbox, I see my mom envisioning that, and I can feel her getting annoyed, and I delight in that,” Faris told host Conan O’Brien.
Faris plays a mom herself on television in her show Mom. The show will have its second-season premiere on Sept. 29.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating