Apple fans and engineers gathered in Cupertino, Calif., for a hotly anticipated announcement Tuesday, which turned out to include not only the latest version of the iPhone (the iPhone 6), plus a larger version (the iPhone 6 Plus), but the much-rumored Apple Watch.
Apple CEO Tim Cook also took the opportunity to reveal the new mobile payment system Apple Pay.
Check out the best of the hip tech event in under two minutes.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time