HBO announced via Twitter that its new seasons of The Newsroom, The Comeback and Getting On will premiere consecutively starting at 9 p.m. Sunday, November 9.
Following mixed reviews, and a recent apology from show runner Aaron Sorkin for starting the series off “on the wrong foot,” The Newsroom will be entering its third and final season. So get in your hate-watching while you still can.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com