They are about the best wedding crashers you could ask for: Beyoncé and Jay Z took a break from their vacation in Portofino, Italy, to surprise a bride at her wedding. The diva posed for pictures with the bride while wearing sunglasses and a bikini.
Though Jay and Bey dropped in on this Italian wedding, they were conspicuously absent from Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s recent nuptials in Florence, Italy, opting instead to spend the weekend in the Hamptons. “It doesn’t even matter to me whatsoever, who would show up. Because the most important person to show up there, to me, was Kim. And that’s all that matters to me. I had to fight for that for seven years,” West told GQ of his Watch the Throne partner’s no-show.
The couple is vacationing in Italy with daughter Blue Ivy to celebrate Beyoncé’s birthday, which was on Sept. 4. The two are slated to finish their On the Run Tour in Paris on Sept. 12 and 13.
The couple recently tried to dispel rumors of an impending split at the MTV Video Music Awards, where Jay Z presented his wife with the Video Vanguard Award. He called the woman the “greatest living entertainer” before kissing her.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now