Princeton and Williams are respectively the best university and liberal arts colleges in America, according to U.S. News & World Report‘s newly released 2015 college rankings.
Princeton took the top spot for the second year in a row, while Williams held onto its position for the 12th straight year. US News & World Report has been ranking America’s higher education institutions for 30 years.
These are U.S. News’ top 10 national universities:
1. Princeton University
2. Harvard University
3. Yale University
4. Columbia University
4. Stanford University
4. University of Chicago
7. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
8. Duke University
8. University of Pennsylvania
10. California Institute of Technology
And here are the declared best national liberal arts colleges:
1. Williams College
2. Amherst College
3. Swarthmore College
4. Wellesley College
5. Bowdoin College
5. Pomona College
7. Middlebury College
7. Carlton College
8. Claremont McKenna College
8. Haverford College
Click here for more rankings, including that of the top public universities in the U.S.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time