Apple is rumored to release its new iPhone at a special event Tuesday, and like any iPhone release, fans are eager to get their hands on the newest Apple smartphone. But before you chuck your old iPhone and stand in line for the new one, take a minute to appreciate how far your favorite device has come since its inception on January 9, 2007, when the first iPhone was revealed by the late Steve Jobs himself.
The event starts at 1 p.m. ET.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow