Kim Kardashian has finally participated in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, in which people get doused in ice water and post video proof online or donate to ALS research as part of a viral fundraising effort that has raised more than $100 million.
Kardashian, who is married to Kanye West and stars in Keeping up with the Kardashians, made the challenge her own by taking one of her signature selfies as Ellen DeGeneres dumped a bucket of ice water over the reality TV star’s head on The Ellen Show. Just before she got soaked, the “selfie queen” exclaimed, “Oh my god, I don’t even want to see this happening to me.”
Also, there’s a lot of screaming, so you may want to turn the volume down on your computer before you watch the above clip.
Here’s another view that Kardashian posted on her Instagram.
No word on whether the selfie will be in Selfish, her upcoming book on selfies due out April 2015.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve