If you’re looking to “unleash your inner hipster,” which we know you totally are, look no further than these new hipster-themed emoji. They’re available through an app called Hipmoji, created by California web development company Cookies & Milk.
Even though you were totally into hipster-themed emoji before they were cool, grab a PBR, turn on your record player and check these out:
Notables include Pharrell’s hat (is that really still a thing though?), a blunt, a Flappy Bird, headphones, a can of PBR, a mustache, a TOMS shoe and some bubble tea. Sure, why not.
Hipmoji has two main features. The first allows you to send these hip icons through text and email, like normal. The second allows you to upload photos and then insert the emoji into them. You know, so you can see what your cat looks like with a mustache and some Beats by Dre headphones.
The app is available for free in the Apple Store. Here’s the problem with this, though: real hipsters don’t use iPhones. They only communicate through antique telegraph machines.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time