If you’re looking to “unleash your inner hipster,” which we know you totally are, look no further than these new hipster-themed emoji. They’re available through an app called Hipmoji, created by California web development company Cookies & Milk.
Even though you were totally into hipster-themed emoji before they were cool, grab a PBR, turn on your record player and check these out:
Notables include Pharrell’s hat (is that really still a thing though?), a blunt, a Flappy Bird, headphones, a can of PBR, a mustache, a TOMS shoe and some bubble tea. Sure, why not.
Hipmoji has two main features. The first allows you to send these hip icons through text and email, like normal. The second allows you to upload photos and then insert the emoji into them. You know, so you can see what your cat looks like with a mustache and some Beats by Dre headphones.
The app is available for free in the Apple Store. Here’s the problem with this, though: real hipsters don’t use iPhones. They only communicate through antique telegraph machines.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future