Actor Neil Patrick Harris announced Monday that he married his longtime partner David Burtka over the weekend in Italy.
The couple have been dating for 10 years and have twins together.
According to E!, How I Met Your Mother producer and director Pam Fryman officiated their wedding, and Elton John performed at the reception.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time