Actor Neil Patrick Harris announced Monday that he married his longtime partner David Burtka over the weekend in Italy.
The couple have been dating for 10 years and have twins together.
According to E!, How I Met Your Mother producer and director Pam Fryman officiated their wedding, and Elton John performed at the reception.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022