Hillary Clinton said Friday that she’ll wait until next year to decide whether or not she’s running for president in 2016.
“I am going to be making a decision… probably after the first of the year about whether I’m going to run again or not,” the former Secretary of State said in Mexico City, Reuters reports. She was speaking at an event hosted by the charitable group run by Mexican telecom magnate Carlos Slim, one of the richest men in the world. Slim has been a donor to the Clinton Foundation.
Clinton made an unsuccessful attempt for the Democratic nomination in 2008, losing to Barack Obama.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working