Hillary Clinton said Friday that she’ll wait until next year to decide whether or not she’s running for president in 2016.
“I am going to be making a decision… probably after the first of the year about whether I’m going to run again or not,” the former Secretary of State said in Mexico City, Reuters reports. She was speaking at an event hosted by the charitable group run by Mexican telecom magnate Carlos Slim, one of the richest men in the world. Slim has been a donor to the Clinton Foundation.
Clinton made an unsuccessful attempt for the Democratic nomination in 2008, losing to Barack Obama.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate