Sales of Joan River’s last book, Diary of a Mad Diva, are up nearly 60,000% on Amazon. It’s now in the number two position on the online retailer’s site.
Rivers, who died Thursday, wrote twelve books over the course of several decades. Diary of a Mad Diva was released in July.
The book also ranked first on the site’s list of “Movers & Shakers,” which tracks the products with the greatest sales gains in the past 24 hours. Rivers’ I Hate Everyone…Starting with Me is ranked third on the list. That book’s sales have grown more than 20,000% in the past 24 hours.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Justin Worland at firstname.lastname@example.org