Sales of Joan River’s last book, Diary of a Mad Diva, are up nearly 60,000% on Amazon. It’s now in the number two position on the online retailer’s site.
Rivers, who died Thursday, wrote twelve books over the course of several decades. Diary of a Mad Diva was released in July.
The book also ranked first on the site’s list of “Movers & Shakers,” which tracks the products with the greatest sales gains in the past 24 hours. Rivers’ I Hate Everyone…Starting with Me is ranked third on the list. That book’s sales have grown more than 20,000% in the past 24 hours.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma