Meghan Trainor’s “All About That Bass” is already crazy catchy as is, but last night on The Tonight Show, it got the Jimmy Fallon treatment, which took the earworm of a song to a new level.
Trainor, Fallon and Tonight Show house band the Roots performed the track on classroom instruments: a xylophone, a triangle, tambourines and even some plastic hand-clapper things. (Hi, Questlove. We see you.)
We were already pretty into the song, which celebrates big butts and positive body image, but man, adding a kazoo makes it so much better.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com