We already knew that flaxen-haired, golden-hearted Taylor Swift occasionally leaves short and sweet little comments for her fans on Instagram, but this one shows a whole new level of kindness. When a fan named Hannah posted about her struggles with bullies at school, T-Swift took the time to write out a long, thoughtful response, encouraging the girl, who is about to enter high school, to keep her head up.
The comment began circulating on Twitter:
Here’s the full note:
This is basically the Instagram comment version of her latest single, “Shake It Off.” Forget about the haters, you guys. Just forget them.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement