We already knew that flaxen-haired, golden-hearted Taylor Swift occasionally leaves short and sweet little comments for her fans on Instagram, but this one shows a whole new level of kindness. When a fan named Hannah posted about her struggles with bullies at school, T-Swift took the time to write out a long, thoughtful response, encouraging the girl, who is about to enter high school, to keep her head up.
The comment began circulating on Twitter:
Here’s the full note:
This is basically the Instagram comment version of her latest single, “Shake It Off.” Forget about the haters, you guys. Just forget them.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror