We already knew that flaxen-haired, golden-hearted Taylor Swift occasionally leaves short and sweet little comments for her fans on Instagram, but this one shows a whole new level of kindness. When a fan named Hannah posted about her struggles with bullies at school, T-Swift took the time to write out a long, thoughtful response, encouraging the girl, who is about to enter high school, to keep her head up.
The comment began circulating on Twitter:
Here’s the full note:
This is basically the Instagram comment version of her latest single, “Shake It Off.” Forget about the haters, you guys. Just forget them.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now