We already knew that flaxen-haired, golden-hearted Taylor Swift occasionally leaves short and sweet little comments for her fans on Instagram, but this one shows a whole new level of kindness. When a fan named Hannah posted about her struggles with bullies at school, T-Swift took the time to write out a long, thoughtful response, encouraging the girl, who is about to enter high school, to keep her head up.
The comment began circulating on Twitter:
Here’s the full note:
This is basically the Instagram comment version of her latest single, “Shake It Off.” Forget about the haters, you guys. Just forget them.
- Introducing the TIME100 Climate List
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time