Joan Rivers, 81, died on Thursday due to complications from throat surgery.
The actress turned comedian began her career in the 1950s, but soon became known for her biting wit in her standup comedy, becoming an inspiration for many more funny women. More recently she had become known as an acerbic diva, hosting the popular E! television show The Fashion Police and weighing in on celebrity couture.
Watch Rivers’ greatest comedic quips spanning from the 1950s all the way to the present.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time