Joan Rivers, 81, died on Thursday due to complications from throat surgery.
The actress turned comedian began her career in the 1950s, but soon became known for her biting wit in her standup comedy, becoming an inspiration for many more funny women. More recently she had become known as an acerbic diva, hosting the popular E! television show The Fashion Police and weighing in on celebrity couture.
Watch Rivers’ greatest comedic quips spanning from the 1950s all the way to the present.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization