You may not be Jennifer Lawrence, but nobody wants their selfies — nude or otherwise — leaked on the Internet. It’s not foolproof, but there is one easy step you can take to help make sure your most private of photos never end up on the web.
Most social media sites and, yes, even Apple’s iCloud, have the option for Two-Step Verification. When you’ve turned that on, after entering your username and password, the site will then send you a text or e-mail with a code to finish logging in.
This way, a hacker would need your passwords and your phone to get into your accounts. Not likely!
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate