First of all: The Little Rascals is 20 years old. Just let that sink in for a moment. Cool? Cool.
The film actually came out on August 5, 1994, so the cast is celebrating a bit belatedly, but that’s okay. They all got together to recreate the original movie poster:
Yep, that image was posted on Twitter by Blake McIver, who played Waldo (full name: Waldo Aloysius Johnston III), the rich snob who tried to woo Darla. (You might also remember him as Michelle’s friend Derek on Full House. Ah, memories.) Note: there’s no way that dog is the original Petey, because it’s been 20 years and that’s not how dogs work. Otherwise, they got everyone else in there, which is pretty impressive.
The cast also took a selfie, because obviously:
And then Travis Tedford and Bug Hall (Spanky and Alfalfa, respectively) recreated that infamous Nutcracker scene:
Sadly, it does not appear that Porky and Buckwheat reprised the Two Pickles song.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive