Online piracy for Breaking Bad rose by 412% the day after it won a flurry of Emmys, including one for Outstanding Drama Series, at the 2014 Primetime Emmys, according to anti-piracy firm CEG TEK International. This bumped Breaking Bad up from the sixth most pirated show worldwide to second, with other shows featured at the Emmys, such as True Detective and House of Cards, seeing similar increases as well.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving