Online piracy for Breaking Bad rose by 412% the day after it won a flurry of Emmys, including one for Outstanding Drama Series, at the 2014 Primetime Emmys, according to anti-piracy firm CEG TEK International. This bumped Breaking Bad up from the sixth most pirated show worldwide to second, with other shows featured at the Emmys, such as True Detective and House of Cards, seeing similar increases as well.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization