You know that feeling when you’re listening to a brand new Mumford and Sons song but you swear you’ve heard it before? That’s probably because most of the songs stick to a pretty specific formula. This video, created by YouTuber Dion Beary, captures that formula pretty well.
We should note that the lack of banjo is pretty disappointing, but otherwise, it’s pretty much perfect.
WATCH: How the Banjo Made It Big
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.