Frozen fans, today is your lucky day: Walt Disney Animation studios announced Tuesday that an animated follow-up to the hit movie called Frozen Fever will be released next spring, and will likely include all your favorite characters.
Frozen Fever will reunite the filmmakers Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck with Oscar-winning composers Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, who will pen a new song for the short film, according to Disney’s Insider blog.
Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf will return, but it’s not yet confirmed whether or not Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad will reprise their roles.
The short film is about Elsa and Kristoff teaming up to do something special for Anna’s birthday, but obviously Elsa’s icy powers get in the way.
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction