Frozen fans, today is your lucky day: Walt Disney Animation studios announced Tuesday that an animated follow-up to the hit movie called Frozen Fever will be released next spring, and will likely include all your favorite characters.
Frozen Fever will reunite the filmmakers Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck with Oscar-winning composers Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez, who will pen a new song for the short film, according to Disney’s Insider blog.
Anna, Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf will return, but it’s not yet confirmed whether or not Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad will reprise their roles.
The short film is about Elsa and Kristoff teaming up to do something special for Anna’s birthday, but obviously Elsa’s icy powers get in the way.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving