The 9-year-old girl who accidentally shot and killed an Arizona shooting range instructor with an Uzi said that the weapon was “too much for her,” according to a police report released Tuesday.
The Mohave County Sheriff’s Office incident report, which redacts the name of the girl as well as a brother and sister, notes that in the immediate aftermath of the shooting on August 25, the family did not realize the instructor Charles Vacca, 39, was fatally wounded…
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This