The 9-year-old girl who accidentally shot and killed an Arizona shooting range instructor with an Uzi said that the weapon was “too much for her,” according to a police report released Tuesday.
The Mohave County Sheriff’s Office incident report, which redacts the name of the girl as well as a brother and sister, notes that in the immediate aftermath of the shooting on August 25, the family did not realize the instructor Charles Vacca, 39, was fatally wounded…
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow