Emma Stone literally broke down into tears when Australian radio hosts 2Day FM gave her a surprise video message from a Spice Girl.
“Oh my God, is Mel B talking to me? I’m going to cry. I’m so excited, I am legitimately crying,” said Stone who was, in fact, legitimately crying. “I am the biggest Spice Girls fan ever.”
Although Mel B had a bone to pick since Stone said that her favorite Spice Girl was Baby Spice — Scary Spice, always the underdog — things ended on good terms. Such good terms, in fact, that Stone decided to bust out and sing Wannabe. All is well in the universe.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction