Emma Stone literally broke down into tears when Australian radio hosts 2Day FM gave her a surprise video message from a Spice Girl.
“Oh my God, is Mel B talking to me? I’m going to cry. I’m so excited, I am legitimately crying,” said Stone who was, in fact, legitimately crying. “I am the biggest Spice Girls fan ever.”
Although Mel B had a bone to pick since Stone said that her favorite Spice Girl was Baby Spice — Scary Spice, always the underdog — things ended on good terms. Such good terms, in fact, that Stone decided to bust out and sing Wannabe. All is well in the universe.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time