Reid Wiseman, a NASA astronaut aboard the International Space Station (ISS), shared a timelapse video on Vine of the moment when the Cygnus cargo carrier spacecraft, which carried supplies to the ISS, was released via robotic arm.
“We’re just lucky to live in this day where, when I take a photograph with a camera… we can email it straight into our Twitter feeds, and it just makes it so much easier to share this experience,” he told TIME last month. “It’s almost just become a little collateral duty of ours, so you don’t even think about it through the day, it’s so easy.”
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022