Jimmy Kimmel revealed to his guest Jennifer Aniston during Wednesday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live! that he has been writing some fan fiction, based on her hit show Friends, that he wanted her to help act out. And thus began one of the reunions we have all been waiting for. It was perfect, save the fact that Aniston refused to wear a “Rachel” wig.
Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow joined Aniston on a replica set of the Friends kitchen for a scene in which they mostly talked about how good Kimmel (who played Aniston’s on-again, off-again love interest “Ross”) was in bed. Apparently all of the other male cast members had died after being bit by a rabid “Marcel,” the pet monkey.
Aniston may have thought the dialogue was dumb, but Kimmel brought up a fair point: “Is it dumber than living in a huge apartment in New York City for eight years, even though you work at a coffee shop?”
Bring on the movie.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science