Jessica Chastain’s face will be seen in many places this fall — in addition to starring in The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby (which is not just one, but three films) the actress also has major roles in Interstellar and A Most Violent Year, all of which will be released in the upcoming season.
Chastain is featured in this week’s TIME Fall Arts Preview and was photographed by Peter Hapak at Milk Studios in New York City.
Take a behind-the-scenes teaser in the video above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement