The host of the 66th Emmy Awards and the man famous for shouting at people on sidewalks joined forces for a special edition of the Billy on the Street game “For a Dollar” during Monday night’s awards ceremony. Seth Meyers and Billy Eichner polled (harassed?) unsuspecting pedestrians about Orphan Black star Tatiana Maslany’s snub, Orange Is the New Black binge-watching, Maggie Smith’s attitude and excitement (or a lack thereof) about the return of Community.
Watch the segment above — after you turn the volume on your speakers down.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time