Long before he was Walter White on Breaking Bad, a bearded Bryan Cranston played dentist Tim Whatley and dated Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Elaine on Seinfeld. While the two stars presented the award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series, Louis-Dreyfus joked about Cranston’s resemblance to Whatley before brushing it off like her Veep character Selina Meyer brushes off Washington sycophants.
But when she approached the stage to accept her award for Outstanding Lead Actress in the Comedy Series, Cranston intercepted, locking lips with his former co-star in sitcom reunion that was full of ’90s nostalgia (and possibly some tongue).
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart