Long before he was Walter White on Breaking Bad, a bearded Bryan Cranston played dentist Tim Whatley and dated Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Elaine on Seinfeld. While the two stars presented the award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series, Louis-Dreyfus joked about Cranston’s resemblance to Whatley before brushing it off like her Veep character Selina Meyer brushes off Washington sycophants.
But when she approached the stage to accept her award for Outstanding Lead Actress in the Comedy Series, Cranston intercepted, locking lips with his former co-star in sitcom reunion that was full of ’90s nostalgia (and possibly some tongue).
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out