Long before he was Walter White on Breaking Bad, a bearded Bryan Cranston played dentist Tim Whatley and dated Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Elaine on Seinfeld. While the two stars presented the award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series, Louis-Dreyfus joked about Cranston’s resemblance to Whatley before brushing it off like her Veep character Selina Meyer brushes off Washington sycophants.
But when she approached the stage to accept her award for Outstanding Lead Actress in the Comedy Series, Cranston intercepted, locking lips with his former co-star in sitcom reunion that was full of ’90s nostalgia (and possibly some tongue).
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time