Seth Meyers couldn’t stop joking about Netflix and cable shows outperforming network television at the Emmys — but the streaming service-cum-network didn’t quite make the splash that some expected at this year’s award ceremony.
Clocking in at 31 nominations (including 13 for House of Cards and 12 for Orange Is the New Black), Netflix went home with just seven statuettes, all of them won in the Creative Arts session, which are given out ahead of time instead of during the NBC broadcast. Uzo Aduba was the only actor to be recognized, for her role as Suzanne “Crazy Eyes” Warren in Orange Is the New Black.
Here’s the full list of all the awards Netflix won this year. Next year, they’ll just have to inject some of that Frank Underwood ruthlessness to up their game.
Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Uzo Aduba, Orange Is the New Black
Outstanding Casting for a Comedy Series: Orange Is the New Black
Outstanding Picture Editing for Nonfiction Programming: The Square
Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing for a Comedy Series: Orange Is the New Black
Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Comedy or Drama Series (One Hour): House of Cards
Outstanding Cinematography for Nonfiction Programming: The Square
Outstanding Direction for Nonfiction Programming: The Square
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms