Seth Meyers couldn’t stop joking about Netflix and cable shows outperforming network television at the Emmys — but the streaming service-cum-network didn’t quite make the splash that some expected at this year’s award ceremony.
Clocking in at 31 nominations (including 13 for House of Cards and 12 for Orange Is the New Black), Netflix went home with just seven statuettes, all of them won in the Creative Arts session, which are given out ahead of time instead of during the NBC broadcast. Uzo Aduba was the only actor to be recognized, for her role as Suzanne “Crazy Eyes” Warren in Orange Is the New Black.
Here’s the full list of all the awards Netflix won this year. Next year, they’ll just have to inject some of that Frank Underwood ruthlessness to up their game.
Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Uzo Aduba, Orange Is the New Black
Outstanding Casting for a Comedy Series: Orange Is the New Black
Outstanding Picture Editing for Nonfiction Programming: The Square
Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing for a Comedy Series: Orange Is the New Black
Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Comedy or Drama Series (One Hour): House of Cards
Outstanding Cinematography for Nonfiction Programming: The Square
Outstanding Direction for Nonfiction Programming: The Square
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time