If you aren’t familiar with the Tibetan Mastiffs, the breed dates back to around 1100 BC in China, according to the American Kennel Club. The dogs, who are known for their loyalty and protectiveness, are massive animals that can stand over three feet high and weigh well over 100 pounds.
So if you are a little girl, a Tibetan Mastiff could easily look more like a mountain than a playmate. In this video uploaded to Facebook by Lin Zhihong, Simba proves that the whole “gentle giant” thing can be a reality. In the clip, Simba lets his tiny little friend Weiwei clamber all over him while he sweetly sits there and puts up with anything the little girl dishes out. It’s an adorable reminder that big dogs can be all heart.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up