As a general rule, more information about Better Call Saul — however sparse — is better than less. Two weeks ago, AMC released a nine-second clip from the show; now we have a 30-second teaser of creators Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould discussing Jimmy McGill’s transformation into Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk).
Though there’s only a few seconds of actual footage in the clip, it’s fairly clear that life as Jimmy wasn’t working out all that well for the future Saul. Still, it seems unlikely that he would have completed his transformation knowing how things would turn out once Walter White walked into his life.
“I don’t go looking for guilty people to represent,” McGill explains in a not-so-subtle wink to a couple of prospective clients. “Who needs that aggravation, right?”
Better Call Saul is scheduled for a February 2015 premiere on AMC.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time