As a general rule, more information about Better Call Saul — however sparse — is better than less. Two weeks ago, AMC released a nine-second clip from the show; now we have a 30-second teaser of creators Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould discussing Jimmy McGill’s transformation into Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk).
Though there’s only a few seconds of actual footage in the clip, it’s fairly clear that life as Jimmy wasn’t working out all that well for the future Saul. Still, it seems unlikely that he would have completed his transformation knowing how things would turn out once Walter White walked into his life.
“I don’t go looking for guilty people to represent,” McGill explains in a not-so-subtle wink to a couple of prospective clients. “Who needs that aggravation, right?”
Better Call Saul is scheduled for a February 2015 premiere on AMC.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space