Taylor Swift got in touch with her inner showgirl at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards when she performed new single “Shake It Off” for the first time, while dressed in a sparkly two-piece.
The country-singer-turned-bona-fide-pop-diva was introduced by her BFF Lorde, who says the two have a fair amount in common despite the fact that, at this point, T-Swift is basically cheer captain and Lorde’s in the bleachers.
View the full performance here.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time