Taylor Swift got in touch with her inner showgirl at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards when she performed new single “Shake It Off” for the first time, while dressed in a sparkly two-piece.
The country-singer-turned-bona-fide-pop-diva was introduced by her BFF Lorde, who says the two have a fair amount in common despite the fact that, at this point, T-Swift is basically cheer captain and Lorde’s in the bleachers.
View the full performance here.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State