Have you ever brought your dog to the beach only to see a sign of your best friend with an “X” on top?
You won’t see any such thing at Italy’s “Baubeach,” one of the few places that welcomes both two-legged and four-legged guests, according to the Agence France-Presse. The dog-friendly beach is located on the outskirts of Rome and features a play circuit, parasols for shade and, of course, the sea–open to all pooches, whether they want to jump some waves or simply paddle in the shallow water.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction