Celebrities are really into nominating each other for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge right now and then posting the videos all over social media. Well, on Tuesday, Zac Efron nominated his famous buddy Robert Pattinson, even though he’s virtually invisible on social media.
It’s a bit of a surprise that he actually went through with the challenge. He ended up simply tasking Efron with sharing the video on his behalf.
After the Twilight star thanks Efron for the nomination, somebody dumps a pot of ice cubes over his head. Then someone else sprays him with a hose. When he thinks it’s all over, he lists his own nominations while ice cubes (and red Solo cups) are chucked at him.
Man, this really makes us wish he did the whole social media thing. Maybe the positive reactions to this video will make him come around.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time