Here’s your first glimpse of the upcoming season of American Horror Story.
FX’s horror anthology series is set to return with a fourth season, called Freak Show, on October 8. Set in Florida, in 1952, the season centers on a travelling carnival troupe which rolls into the town of Jupiter just before strange things begin to happen.
Returning cast members includes favorites such as Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Sarah Paulson, Frances Conroy, Emma Roberts, Evan Peters and Gabourey Sidibe. Newcomers include Michael Chiklis, Wes Bentley, Finn Wittrock, John Carroll Lynch and Patti LaBelle. Jyoti Amge, the world’s smallest woman (pictured below with Lange in a Tweet from showrunner Ryan Murphy) is also set to appear, which has already been the source of some controversy.
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction