NBC’s singing competition show The Voice has recruited the famous frontman of the popular British band Coldplay to join the show.
Chris Martin will participate in three episodes — March 31 and April 1 and 7 — during which he will be advising the contestants on singing techniques and stage presence, the AP reports.
The Voice is the most popular music show in the U.S. this season, drawing in millions of viewers. Coldplay is releasing a new album in May.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time