You might be at least a little sick of seeing people dump water over their heads everywhere you turn on the Internet, even if the hugely viral phenomenon is raising insane amounts of money for a worthy cause.
But the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has now taken a cutesy turn. Here, we present some of the best canine contributions to the ever-growing collection of icy videos.
The dachshund that’s totally prepared with a cute little shower cap:
The pug that would rather just donate the damn money and have you leave it alone:
The big guy named Jet that’s pretty chill about things:
The puppy named Buttons that’s all, “can you not?”:
The corgi that actually seems excited to complete the challenge:
This chill chihuahua named Jack:
The little dude named Phineas Ernest Sander that’s rocking a fly raincoat:
The little cutie named Tinkerbelle that chills in protective rain gear while her human sings for some reason:
The dog named Boomer that realizes the challenge isn’t so bad after all:
The courageous pooch that uses an actual bucket:
Honorable mention: this cutie named Lucky that almost completed the challenge:
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction