The man behind the Academy Award winning movie The Wolf of Wall Street is co-writing a TV show based on the excesses of Wall Street in the 1980s.
Jordan Belfort, the man on which the movie is based, is writing the show with Rush Hour director Brett Ratner and Australian billionaire James Packer. Belfort told The Australian that “The idea was to come up with a show about that period with really interesting characters.”
Aside from writing this TV show, Belfort is also a motivational speaker and author.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization