The tiny principality of Monaco, nestled on the French Riviera, is best known as a playground of the rich and famous. But it could soon garner a reputation for more than its glamourous Grand Prix and numerous casinos. It’s now home to what could become the world’s most expensive apartment: the 3,300-square-meter, quintuplex “Sky Penthouse” in the soon-to-be-completed Odeon Tower. Developed by Groupe Marzocco – a luxury real estate company – the double skyscraper of 70 apartments will tower over the principality at 170 meters high…
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow