The project above, led by Nobumichi Asai, shows what is possible using cutting-edge face-tracking and computer-generated effects. So-called electronic makeup is the result of projected images on a models face. It’s all happening in real-time, making the possibilities for film and theater vast. If you watch the video, you can see it’s not perfect yet. But the experiment shows what may soon be possible.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears