Just when the ALS ice-bucket challenge videos were getting monotonous, comedian Amy Schumer stepped in to spice things up. The Comedy Central star accepted the ALS ice-bucket challenge late Sunday, but instead of dumping a bucket of ice-cold water on herself in the name of charity, Schumer took an, uh, alternative approach.
Extra points for Schumer’s attire — can’t think of a more appropriate outfit to wear while dumping a can of chunky liquid on one’s head than granny panties.
The 33-year-old is just the latest celebrity to take on the challenge of dumping a bucket of liquid on their heads to raise awareness and funds for research on Lou Gehrig’s disease or ALS. So far, the ice bucket challenge has raised more than $5 million.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms