Just when the ALS ice-bucket challenge videos were getting monotonous, comedian Amy Schumer stepped in to spice things up. The Comedy Central star accepted the ALS ice-bucket challenge late Sunday, but instead of dumping a bucket of ice-cold water on herself in the name of charity, Schumer took an, uh, alternative approach.
Extra points for Schumer’s attire — can’t think of a more appropriate outfit to wear while dumping a can of chunky liquid on one’s head than granny panties.
The 33-year-old is just the latest celebrity to take on the challenge of dumping a bucket of liquid on their heads to raise awareness and funds for research on Lou Gehrig’s disease or ALS. So far, the ice bucket challenge has raised more than $5 million.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time