Lady Gaga accepted the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and completed the task of dumping a bucket of freezing water on her head without saying a word. She didn’t even flinch.
In the video posted to her Instagram feed on Monday, Gaga nearly out Gaga’s herself, sitting cross-legged in a black leotard with matching black lipstick, slowly raising a silver bucket over her head. Her hashtags: #SharePainShowCompassion.
As a part of the challenge, which has raised over $5 million for research into ALS, (also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease), those nominated can either agree to dump a bucket of ice water on themselves within 24-hours or donate a $100 to research.
Your move, Adele, Michael Rapino, Vincent Herbert, and Arthur Fogel or, as Gaga said #RichPeople.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive