Kamili—this adorable baby giraffe—was born on Aug. 3 at the Houston Zoo, becoming the 10th animal in their herd. Check out her poised and graceful debut, just a few weeks after entering the world. She won’t stay that miniature size for long, though — newborn calves can nearly double their height in the first year of being born.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.