Remember that time when Comedy Central made a TV version of Not Another Teen Movie? No? You don’t? That’s because it was a total flop — but they did manage to shoot a pilot.
It stars Alison Brie as a character called Muffy the Vampire Slayer (prepare for lots of vagina jokes) and Jennifer Lawrence as a generic hot teenager who a creepy janitor (who just got stabbed) refers to as “Sweet Tits.”
It’s genuinely shocking that this masterpiece — actually titled Not Another High School Show — was never picked up. Watch a few minutes up top.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This