Last night, T-Swift tried to explain to Seth Meyers how she looks so darn good after she exercises.
The Late Night host presented the pop star with several paparazzi pictures of her exiting her gym (like the one on the right) in which Swift’s hair looks perfectly coiffed, her clothes immaculately pressed, her iconic red lipstick on her lips.
“I picture you in the locker room taking up a lot of space,” Meyers joked.
“I like to bring a change of clothes,” Swift said defensively. “I bring a hairbrush with me.”
Swift is clearly doing a bit more than running a brush through her hair. Having a body guard to help carry your things probably helps: most people are still a little flushed after leaving the gym, juggling purse, gym bag and water bottle. But even compared to other celebrities post-workout, she looks curiously flawless. Who can wear such high heels after a run? T-Swift can, that’s who.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World