Last night, T-Swift tried to explain to Seth Meyers how she looks so darn good after she exercises.
The Late Night host presented the pop star with several paparazzi pictures of her exiting her gym (like the one on the right) in which Swift’s hair looks perfectly coiffed, her clothes immaculately pressed, her iconic red lipstick on her lips.
“I picture you in the locker room taking up a lot of space,” Meyers joked.
“I like to bring a change of clothes,” Swift said defensively. “I bring a hairbrush with me.”
Swift is clearly doing a bit more than running a brush through her hair. Having a body guard to help carry your things probably helps: most people are still a little flushed after leaving the gym, juggling purse, gym bag and water bottle. But even compared to other celebrities post-workout, she looks curiously flawless. Who can wear such high heels after a run? T-Swift can, that’s who.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List