Mark Zuckerberg became the latest celebrity to take on the ALS “Ice-Bucket Challenge” on Wednesday after being nominated by New Jersey Governor Chris Christie.
Looking into the camera, Zuckerberg then nominated Bill Gates, Facebook colleague Sheryl Sandberg, and Netflix CEO Reed Hastings to take on the challenge within 24 hours or to donate $100 dollars.
The video, which was posted on Zuckerberg’s Facebook page, shows him in a tight blue T-shirt and dark pants as he pours a bin filled with cold water over his head.
His reaction? “That was really cold.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement