Looking into the camera, Zuckerberg then nominated Bill Gates, Facebook colleague Sheryl Sandberg, and Netflix CEO Reed Hastings to take on the challenge within 24 hours or to donate $100 dollars.
The video, which was posted on Zuckerberg’s Facebook page, shows him in a tight blue T-shirt and dark pants as he pours a bin filled with cold water over his head.
His reaction? “That was really cold.”
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science