Robin Williams had a child with his first wife, Valerie Velardi, and two kids with his second wife, Marsha Garces Williams, the woman who had been his first kid’s nanny. At the time of Williams’ death, he was married to his third wife, Susan Schneider. It all seems pretty complicated, but clearly the family all had a lot of affection for the man they were all connected to. The kids, Zak, 31, Zelda, 25, and Cody, 22, and his second wife Marsha all released statements about Williams’ death and they’re pretty heart-wrenching.
Zelda’s is the saddest.
Zak and Cody have less to say, but it’s just as heartfelt.
And clearly, Marsha, who also worked on some of Williams’ films as a producer, still had a lot of affection for her former husband.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022