Read any baby book and there will be probably be a chapter on introducing your new baby to your beloved family pet. Tips usually include something like bringing home a baby blanket so the dog can sniff it and get used to that new baby smell and learn to love the tiny creature to which it belongs.
In this YouTube video uploaded by Tom Shukis, Kip, the “dorky year-old rat terrier,” meets the tiny grey tabby on his girlfriend’s sofa in Cherry Valley, New York. He quickly gets a little over-excited to meet his new housemate, and in a fit of unbridled enthusiasm, starts spinning in gleeful circles on the couch unable to contain the shock of the new kitty. Watch and smile.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State