Read any baby book and there will be probably be a chapter on introducing your new baby to your beloved family pet. Tips usually include something like bringing home a baby blanket so the dog can sniff it and get used to that new baby smell and learn to love the tiny creature to which it belongs.
In this YouTube video uploaded by Tom Shukis, Kip, the “dorky year-old rat terrier,” meets the tiny grey tabby on his girlfriend’s sofa in Cherry Valley, New York. He quickly gets a little over-excited to meet his new housemate, and in a fit of unbridled enthusiasm, starts spinning in gleeful circles on the couch unable to contain the shock of the new kitty. Watch and smile.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time