Robin Williams’ daughter, actress Zelda Williams, said a public farewell to her father on social media Monday night, shortly after the 63-year-old’s apparent suicide.
“I love you. I miss you. I’ll try to keep looking up,” she tweeted, accompanying the message with an Antoine De Saint-Exupery quote.
The deceased actor’s last message on social media was directed towards Zelda, as well.
“#tbt and Happy Birthday to Ms. Zelda Rae Williams!” he wrote on Instagram. “Quarter of a century old today but always my baby girl. Happy Birthday @zeldawilliams Love you!”
Williams had three children; Zelda, Cody, and Zachary.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time