Robin Williams’ daughter, actress Zelda Williams, said a public farewell to her father on social media Monday night, shortly after the 63-year-old’s apparent suicide.
“I love you. I miss you. I’ll try to keep looking up,” she tweeted, accompanying the message with an Antoine De Saint-Exupery quote.
The deceased actor’s last message on social media was directed towards Zelda, as well.
“#tbt and Happy Birthday to Ms. Zelda Rae Williams!” he wrote on Instagram. “Quarter of a century old today but always my baby girl. Happy Birthday @zeldawilliams Love you!”
Williams had three children; Zelda, Cody, and Zachary.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy