On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Monday, Fallon and guest Katie Holmes acted like teenagers from 2009 by playing with the iPad Photo Booth app.
The app, optimal for taking copious selfies, allows you to add dozens of zany effects such as filters and mirror images. Holmes and Fallon decided to have some fun by swirling their faces with the app. The effect shown can cause the user’s eyes to appear below their nose, much like a Picasso painting.
Whose face was the funniest? You’ll have to watch and decide.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time