The bat is back.
Ben Affleck was photographed filming his role of Bruce Wayne, aka Batman, on the set of Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice over the weekend in Detroit, Mich.
The city serves as a backdrop for Metropolis, the fictional home turf of Superman in the DC Comics universe, with filming to eventually proceed to Chicago for scenes involving Batman’s Gotham City.
Affleck joins Henry Cavill (Superman) and Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman) in this cinematic gathering of superheroes scheduled for release on March 25, 2016.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working